Year-round camp offerings in the Arts District
Winter Break Art Camp Program
January 2, 3, and 4 , 2013 (Wednesday through Friday)
All-Day Camp- 9:00 am to 3:15 pm – $78 per day
Two Age Groups: 5 to 7 years and 8 to 11 yrs.
Registration Deadline: December 26th, 2012
Enroll your children in the Oak Park Arts District’s Winter Break Art Camp and give them the opportunity to expand their art skills with professional artists through dance and music, mixed-media, culinary arts, painting, beading, fiber arts, drumming, print-making, and more.
Children will visit 4 different galleries each day for art lessons and will be escorted between galleries by the instructors. The class schedule will be emailed Friday Dec. 30th. Note: Please send a nut free snack and drink for your child to enjoy during break times. If your child is attending all-day send a healthy bag lunch!
The following studios will be participating. Please note that the students are randomly assigned the studios that they will be visiting each day.
- BEAD IN HAND – 145 Harrison St.
- CREATIVE CHANGES – 140 Harrison St.
- HOLISTIC CYCLES @ Creative Changes- 140 Harrison St.
- EXPRESSIONS GRAPHICS -29 Harrison St.
- HARRISON WORKS – 17 Harrison St.
- INTUIT DANCE – 237 Harrison St.
- KAREN LIGHT @Harrison Works- 17 Harrison St.
- MAGICAL MINDS STUDIO – 343 Harrison St.
- PAMELA PENNEY TEXTILE ARTS – 130 Harrison St.
- TALEBLAZERS- 331B Harrison St.