Year-round camp offerings in the Arts District
No School Day! Art Camp Program
Choose Morning Only- 9:00 am to 12:00 pm – $55 per day
Afternoon Only- 12:30 to 3:30 pm – $55 per day
All-Day Camp- 9:00 am to 3:30 pm – $95 per day
Two Age Groups: 5 to 7 years and 8 to 11 yrs.
Upcoming 2012 Dates:
February 2 & 3 -Afternoons Only
To Register Please Go HERE
Enroll your children in the Oak Park Arts District’s No School Day! Art Camp and give them the opportunity to expand their art skills with professional artists through dance and music, mixed-media, culinary arts, painting, beading, fiber arts, drumming, print-making, and more.
Children will visit 2 different galleries each morning and afternoon for art lessons and will be escorted between galleries by the instructors. You have the option of registering for either morning only, afternoon only or all-day camp. Note: Please send a nut free snack and drink for your child to enjoy during break times. If your child is attending all-day send a healthy bag lunch!
The following studios will be participating. Please note that the students are randomly assigned the studios that they will be visiting each day.
- BEAD IN HAND – 145 Harrison St.
- BRIGHT OLIVE GALLERY – 27 Harrison St.
- BUZZ CAFE – 905 S. Lombard Ave.
- CALYPSO MOON – 331 Harrison St.
- CREATIVE CHANGES – 140 Harrison St.
- EASTGATE CAFE – 102 Harrison St.
- HARRISON WORKS – 17 Harrison St.
- DRUMMING WITH CINDY at Harrison Works – 17 Harrison St.
- INTUIT DANCE – 237 Harrison St.
- MAGICAL MINDS STUDIO – 343 Harrison St.
- PAMELA PENNEY TEXTILE ARTS – 130 Harrison St.
- PAPILLON DESIGN STUDIO at Dancing Krow Gallery – 41 Harrison St.